Trends come and go, always to return and go away again. It is a cycle or cyclical practice or fashion, or so it seems. There is an exception though. DIY never seems to disappear or go off the radar. Virtually all modern hypermarkets and similar large mixed retail outlets, which have largely taken the place of yesteryear’s department stores, have one or more DIY sections, whilst hardware stores are DIY paradises for dyed-in-the-wool, self-help handymen and women.
There is considerable satisfaction in tackling and succeeding at a DIY job. However, at Quality Storage in Pretoria East, we provide a range of professional self-storage solutions for anyone who needs additional facilities in which to house their goods when they do not have the space or facilities to do so at their own premises.
Advantages of Quality Self-Storage Solutions
- Customers are free to have access to their stored possessions at will, whenever it suits them, between the hours of 06:00 and 18:00, every day of the year, just as they would if their facilities were of a DIY type, at their own premises. One might say that clients have DIY access, which must comply with our strict, professional security measures, superior to DIY, self-installed, basic systems.
- Occasionally, if warranted, access outside these hours may be permitted, by approval and prior arrangement with Quality Storage’s office, during our normal office hours, which are from 08:30 until 16:30 from Mondays up to and including Fridays.
- Each self-storage unit at Quality Storage has its locking device, which you attach and lock with your own padlock, keeping your own keys, which is integral to the safe keeping of the goods in your rented self-storage unit.
- The security and safety of your stored possession are paramount at Quality Storage, throughout our premises. Our security systems and measures are state-of-the-art, modern, and well maintained, often overlapping to ensure tip-top, all-encompassing function.
- Nothing is left to chance. All our security systems are backed up by a large capacity generator. Therefore, no electric or electronic security component or system will be inoperable during power failures and electricity cuts. They all function normally, ensuring that your goods are secure and safe.
- Because we are self-storage specialists, we recognise that your goods stored with us must be protected from without and within our units. Thus, units are fireproof, waterproof, insulated, as well as dust- and vermin-controlled.
- Unit doors feature motion sensing beams, while CCTV cameras record and provide professional surveillance of our premises, including doors, roadways, and entry and exit gates, manned by 24/7 security guards. All systems are backed up by armed security response. Floodlights are strategically placed, so there are no dark nooks and crannies where wrong doers might hide. Solid brick perimeter walls are topped by electric security fencing systems, covered by electric beams.
The host of security and safety measures in place at Quality Storage’s premises are designed and professionally installed to provide our clients with the self-storage solutions that have been instrumental in making us one of Pretoria’s leading self-storage providers. We are on hand to serve you with our professional solutions.