The storage industry in South Africa has heard tales of woe about storage mishaps, which include break-ins, burglary, and theft, damage caused by water, fire, rodents and vermin, excessive dusty conditions, dirt, or falling debris, coupled with illegal or unrestricted access to poor-quality facilities.
The best self-storage facilities, like those offered by our company, are increasingly sought-after for our state-of-the-art security systems, strict access control, and flawless 100% secure track record, as is the case at Quality Storage. Gone are the days when facilities consisted of a ramshackle shed or vacant space in someone’s garage.
Features of First-Class Facilities:
- As mentioned, a proud, ideally unblemished security track record like ours at Quality Storage’s premises in Pretoria, particularly in light of ever-increasing crime rates in South Africa
- Strict and stringently enforced access control. No one is admitted to our premises without a valid ID document, of which a copy must be on file with us. No exceptions are made in this regard
- 24-hour, round-the-clock on-site security guards, plus armed response. Quality Storage has contracted ADT Security to provide armed response
- Our strategically placed CCTV surveillance system records and captures camera/visual footage of our premises 24/7
- Our perimeter walls and units are built from face bricks, ensuring that they are sturdy, always neat, and tidy, reflecting the quality of our premises and services, whilst requiring little or no maintenance in the future
- Fully operational electric fencing, plus perimeter security beams are installed on/covering perimeter walls
- Beams are also fitted to cover all unit doors
- Floodlights ensure that there are no hidden, dark corners or overall poor light conditions at our premises
- All South Africans are only too familiar with load shedding and power outages, which impair or render modern electronic security systems useless after back-up batteries have run flat during lengthy power failures. Our cutting-edge security systems are supported and backed up by a large, high-capacity generator during electricity cuts and blackouts.
- Each unit has its own locking device, which you, the client, will attach and lock with your own padlock, ensuring that you, and only you, carry a key to gain access to the goods stored in your unit.
Convenience and Care
Our facilities, systems, and units are designed to ensure that our clients enjoy the flexibility and convenience of gaining access to our premises and their units whenever they choose, any and every day of the year. To this end, and the care of their possessions, the following is in place:
- Between 06:00 and 18:00, clients have access to our facilities, 365 days per year
- Occasionally, exceptions to these hours may be granted by prior arrangement with our office between 08:30 and 16:30, from Mondays to Fridays
- We offer affordable units, from 9 m2 to 36 m2, plus covered and open parking spaces
- All clean, well maintained units are water- and fire-proof, are dust and vermin controlled, and are insulated
- There are large access and exit gates, plus wide paved roads accommodate large trucks
Our security and the safety, security, and condition of our clients’ possessions, as well as their all-important peace of mind must always be assured and maintained, never compromised, and that is what we provide at one of Pretoria’s leading self-storage facilities.