Why Opt for Self-Storage in Pretoria
If you are looking for affordable storage in Pretoria, you have come to the right place. At Quality Storage, we have answered the need for top-quality, 100% safe, and secure storage in the Pretoria area. It’s an added perk that our storage units enjoy a safe location. We have been operating since 1995. Perhaps you have heard of us, or perhaps you haven’t. We’re just glad that you’ve found your way to us now.
We would like to share a few reasons why storing your valuables, furniture, stock, vehicles, and/or assets with us is the best possible choice. In short, here’s why you should choose Quality Storage:
- We offer strict security measures with absolutely zero incidents in all our years of business.
- Our storage units are sizeable, and we ensure that they are fireproof, waterproof, insulated, and dustproof, as well as vermin-free.
- All common areas are kept clean and neat.
- We are extremely strict with our entrance and access. Access times are from 06:00 to 18:00, without exceptions, and only those who are authorised and with an ID on file in our offices will be allowed to enter the premises. This is for your peace of mind.
- We are open 365 days a year.
- We offer affordable and competitive self-storage rates that are worth comparing with other companies offering storage in Pretoria.
Why Opt for Self-Storage in Pretoria for Your Business?
It’s not only private individuals that can benefit from self-storage in Pretoria. Such facilities offer more than just a safe place to store excess furniture or vehicles. These facilities are also ideal for local businesses. Here are just a few ways in which a local business can benefit from using our facilities for storage in Pretoria:
- You can come and go as much as you need to between the hours of 06:00 and 18:00. If you are packing stock and arranging orders, this is ideal.
- Security is included in the package, so you won’t have to pay extra for that. If you choose to store your assets at your place of business, insurance and security will be extra expenses.
- The storage space is extremely cost effective when compared to space to let in malls, industrial zones, or office buildings.
- There is no lengthy contract to be tied down by. Unlike commercial leases, self-storage can be used for short or long periods of time. There is no need for a 5-year lease. There’s usually a notice period that is reasonably short.
- Some commercial and industrial rental properties will dictate which days you can access your storage facility. This is not the case with self-storage. You can access your stock or items every single day, 365 days a year.
At Quality Storage, we warmly welcome you to see how we put a different spin on storage in Pretoria. Simply pay us a visit, gives us a call, or send us an email for more information and advice today. We look forward to keeping your assets safe.